Today the pastor preached on Galatians 3:26-4:7. He had three main points, which each contained two or three sub-points. They where the following:
1. We have unity (with God and with each-other).
- We wear the same Savior.
- Boundaries are torn down (by Jesus).
2. We have full rights (as children of God).
- The guardian (i.e., the law of the Old Testament) has been removed.
- We have been adopted.
- We have intimacy (with God).
3. We have an inheritance (Heaven).
- God has blessed us.
- We are looking forward to a Heavenly dwelling.
You are Loved!’