Martha from over at http://inlovewiththelord.wordpress.com/ has decided to nominate me for the Versatile Blogger Award, thank you Martha :). It seems there are four rules to this award:
1. Add a picture of the award to this post.
2. Thank who nominated you.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other Bloggers and inform those 15 they have been nominated.
So then, what are seven things you may not know about me? Let’s see:
- I’ve played over a 1,000 games of chess online… Yet for some reason, my rating still manages to remain in the 1250 range.
- I have a cat named James. Before him we had another cat named Peter, the next cat we have will probably be named John.
- I can’t draw. I mean it, I’m horrible at drawing.
- I can’t sing… At least, not alone. And when I do sing in a crowd, I’m still horrible. Though crowds have the benefit of making it so no individual voice can really be heard, which is why I sing in them :).
- At the time of my writing this, I go to a Church called Penfield Community Church.
- I really like Christian rock music.
- I own an eBook reader… Why you would need to know that is beyond me, but I do.
- http://greyskeilrainbow.wordpress.com/ — Fantastic blog and blogger!
It seems Susie over at SPTP has nominated me for the Candle Lighter Award :). Thank you Susie, much obliged. Here’s some more information about the reward:
Here are my three nominations:
All fantastic blogs, and I really recommend them all!
You are Loved!
Seems Mrs. Neil over at http://craigmotor.wordpress.com/ has nominated me for the Kreativ Blogger award. Basically, I’m required to share ten things about myself in random order that you may not know about me and then pass the award along to six (or more) other bloggers. So here goes:
1. I’m actually home-schooled, and blogging is actually part of my language arts. — Though technically this is in my “About Me” page, no one ever looks at that page and therefore it’s very unlikely you’d know that about me.
2. I am, at the time of my writing this, in the eighth grade.
3. I enjoy beating my dad at ping-pong.
4. My birthday is October 11.
5. I’m a green belt (with 1 white stripe!) in Karate. But don’t worry, If you tried to break in my home to kill one of my parents or siblings (feel free to steal me blind, just don’t kill anyone) I would beat you up with love.
6. I trade the Forex market (under the supervision of my dad).
7. I like wearing black sweatshirts. Please don’t ask why as I don’t know myself.
8. I ski, but have never tried snowboarding.
9. My brother and I take the garbage out every week. For the record, our driveway is 1/10 of a mile. We measured it. Granted, seeing as Daniel (my brother) drives and I simply hold on to the trash can, the prospect of taking the trash out is much less daunting.
10. I have a twitter account: mikessonjoshua. Perhaps not the most original, but it works for me.
Now then, for the six blogger I’ll award… I’d have to say the following (minus Cathy’s blog) have all made a good impact in my life and deserve, in my opinion. to be given the Kreativ blogger award:
5. http://abidingintruth.wordpress.com – Sadly, the author has stopped publishing :(. But the four articles she has published are plan out beautiful.
You are Loved!